Traditional services begin at $5,500* with caskets beginning at $1,095.
Outer burial containers (or vaults) range from $1050 to $3,995.
- Basic services of funeral director and staff
- Local transfer of deceased from place of death
- Embalming and other preparation of the body
- Use of facilities for funeral service and one-hour of visitation prior to service
- Funeral coach or other vehicle used to transport casket
- Service/utility vehicle
- Memorial tribute video and candle
- Casket and vault not included
Additional costs may include:
- Add $500.00 for facilities and staff for visitation one day prior to the service
- Cemetery charges, food costs, flowers, obituaries, death certificates and church/participant fees
- Additional charge for evening services (after 5 p.m.) and weekend services $250