Grief is a burden that’s meant to be shared. Until you’re ready to move on, we’re here to lend a hand. After the services have ended, our concern for you does not. Our aftercare team will provide the following continued services:
• Call you at home to be certain that your needs are being met
• Mail you helpful booklets and brochures throughout the following year
• Provide many resources for your family and friends, which give helpful insights into managing the journey through grief, including our annual Holiday Remembrance Gathering
• Offer the option to have a Memory Quilt made with fabric items and clothing of your loved one
Starlight Ministries http://www.starlightmin.org/Home
Starlight is a Christ-centered ministry that provides hope, healing and support for those who are grieving the death of a loved one.
In addition to our personal aftercare support, you’ll find there are many online community groups who are also available to offer advice and assistance.
- Soundings, Part One
- Soundings, Part Two – Five Things Not to Say to the Grieving
- Soundings, Part Three – The Hope of the Grieving
- Soundings, Part Four – Let Yourself Grieve
- Soundings, Part Five – We Have No Right to Life
- Soundings, Part Six – The Ante-Chamber to Eternity
- Soundings, Part Seven – Wisdom for Consoling
- Soundings Eight (on Praying)
- The Way of Grace
- Post Mortem
- The Sermon on Earthen Vessels
- The E-Book
Please click here for other online resources.